Thursday, April 03, 2008

poetic magnetry...

I love finding things! The whole unpacking/purging/clean up of my "junk" shocks me when I least expect it. I uncovered one of my old journals and I found some silly "poems" that I did with those fridge magnets. What I found amusing is that I am actually a very unromantic person, it takes a lot for it to come out. But every once in awhile, it comes out, so I let it roam free only to beat it back into submission. I guess these poems were when I let the romantic side in me out or something because these are sappy!
embrace the rhythm like a sacred place.
taste this dream.
travel as if time lives.

playful sex escapes my clutch.
have an open heart.
remember to look him in the eye
and cloud his gaze
laugh like life goes on forever

taste the wine
live my life like a sacred gift that flickers with passion
touch his gaze
ask only for pleasure
whisper between the fantasy
celebrate love
sweet music

travel as if life flickers
escape with frolic
come to that island between fantasy and ache
for only passion can feel embrace
celebrate no love
only desire together

fresh music plays soul
but the hand is sad
give that pleasure and ask only for passion
rhythm is near
his embrace on life warms my love
need or want?

sun down taste
gentle as a fresh aroma
drench pleasure as the rhythm is near
travel between fantasy and paradise
remember that place
celebrate the desire
then leap into my lap

that flicker in me...too dark for you.

No comments: