Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mini-cation highlights

With the husband out of town, I snuck away for five days to Los Angeles and it was the perfect mini-cation to spend quality time with the family and friends. I love little getaways and am overly giddy for the Vietnam getaway in less than two weeks!!!

• i pho-king love this •

• mai being a bad ass biker •

• dad being a bad ass biker •

• together, they make a kick ass father-daughter biker team •

• cinespia: movie in a cemetery - best thing ever (except now it's too popular and overcrowded) •

2 comments:

laura k said...

Someday I will have to get you to give me a tour of your favorite places in LA.

•kime• said...

I'll take you around anytime! I know more favorite/excellent places in L.A. than I do up here in the Bay Area...Although Santa Cruz will always be the favorite place :)