Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Fancy-Schmancy Travelin' Books

I stumbled across these books at the in-laws and love them so! These books are made on very thin paper (think Bible) but not too thin so you could see through the other side and the font size is standard so you don't strain your eyes. I love how compact and light these books are which make them perfect for traveling! I'm always traveling for long periods of time and the added weight of books can be annoyingly restrictive. I am also not too convinced by the Kindle (pro: great for traveling. con: it's digital) but if I start seeing books like this in the States, than I would prefer these books for traveling instead! I haven't seen these books in the States but I haven't really looked for them but looks like I will now!

• perfect traveling size •

• text size is quite nice •

• this book is over 500 pages! •

No comments: