Thursday, October 01, 2009

my october...

My favorite month is here! It just holds so much goodness that October has always been my favorite time of year!

• season change: as much as California does not have a true change in seasons, I can still feel the small changes from the different breezes to the subtle color changes in the leaves. So ha, there are some seasonal changes in California!

• my birthday: this year, it's the big thirty! I love celebrating birthdays and don't mind the whole getting old factor (ask me again though in about ten years). I am even now embracing my gray hairs. I want to be one of those old, rocking woman who has a full head of gray hair.

• random woman i saw rocking out in little toyko...i envision to have her wild hair, kinda •

• oktoberfest: a wonderful excuse to drink lots of delicious beers (it even starts this year on my birthday)
• halloween: need I say more?! Although I'm not sure what to be this year since I haven't had a lot of time to think about it or put an outfit together. Perhaps this year I will be a zombie but what kind?! Halloween also has more significance now since it's when "Army Man" met "Audrey Hepburn."
• army man and audrey hepburn •

So yea, I heart October.

No comments: