Saturday, August 07, 2010

Semi-new wheels

My parents came up for two nights which was wonderful since we had two big pluses:

• my mom taught the husband how to cook her special Vietnamese Pho (eventually I will have to learn how to make vegetarian Pho for myself):


• my dad brought up his Triumph motorcycle so we now have a semi-new set of wheels:


We've been a one-car household for almost a year now and love it (I seriously love getting around on a bicycle) but with my freelance workload picking up and taking me outside of an easy bike ride, we figured it was time for another set of wheels. With the husband having his license and my parents having an extra Triumph motorcycle lying around, we get to borrow/ride it for as long as we'd like until we can determine if we want to buy one.

I just wonder if the biking bug will hit me again. Since our car accident in January, I am more weary of motorcycling but now having one in our garage, I just wonder if I'll be tempted with it. I do know that I will probably become more of a "worrier" :)

3 comments:

Global Mobile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mebbets said...

It is ok if you don't ride. I'm glad that it's up there for the 2 of you.

Unknown said...

if you have one... you've got to ride it..!